Sunday, November 30, 2008


So i realize I have not updated my profile for a while! I'm so sorry. Well we have been pretty busy with the holidays, the house, the baby, school, and work. Our house is finally coming along! This picture is the footing to our foundation for our house. We are so excited to see this start moving along! They are "suppose" to be done with our house by January 16th, so we will see. I will be posting a picture of the layout of our house as soon as i find it!

Here are some more pics of the house! They have framed the house, next to go up is the trusses. Its so exciting to see the progress of the house and to see it go up so quickly! We are very excited. The picture you see of me it in Sam's bedroom to be! So we thought we should take a picture of mom and Sam in his room.

No comments: