Sunday, December 7, 2008


On November 11th, 2008, Garrett and I made our way to the doctors in anticipation to find out if we were having a boy or a girl! Well prior to this date everyone pretty much had me convinced that I was having a girl. The way the baby was acting I was for sure it was a Diva! That morning I woke up having a feeling it was going to be a boy. Well we arrived at the doctors at approximately 2:30 p.m. And as I laid down and got that gooey, but warm jelly on my tummy I couldn't believe how big the baby was getting. It was a pure joy to see the baby just move around! My eyes started to tear up just looking at the little guy. The doctor revealed that the baby was a boy! Garrett Shot his arms up in the arm and screamed "Yes!" He was so excited! He also asked right then if we could go get him a football. I just laughed! It was so excited to see my baby boy! We had a name picked out for him already, Samuel Garrett Smith. Garrett says he has a great football name. :) We were just so pleased to see that everything looked great. He is moving a lot more now and I feel him like crazy! I am almost 6 months and my belly is growing! Time is just flying by. But we are truly grateful to see that our boy is doing good and is healthy.

2 comments:

Warburtons said...

oh im so happy for you!!! cute liitle sam... i have to agree that is a good football name :)

Deb said...

That is awesome that you are having a boy, congrats! Good luck with your pregnancy I so don't miss it. :)