Saturday, December 27, 2008


Christmas has come and gone....

Christmas this year was a little bit different from last year. But it was amazing to say the least. Garrett and I decided that this year instead of getting things for us, we would buy stuff for our house. So that is what we did! and oh boy has it been fun to shop :) For his family we gave them each a "coupon" to come to our house for dinner. Which was fun and easy to make. And i thought i was a good gift, just as long as my cooking is good! hahah

Sam is getting big!

So it may not seem the little guy is huge, but when I am feeling him kick it is the most amazing feeling. Right now sam should weigh about 2 pounds and be about inches long. It is so fun to feel him kick and move around in there. Garrett has been able to feel him and he loves it. He also will talk to him through my tummy, which i think is cute. I am 25 weeks so a little over 6 months. Time is flying by! But I cannot wait to see him and hold the little guy!

No comments: